IBM Hiring 2020 Position: Full Stack Application Developer
Qualification: BE/ B .Tech
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You are a Full Stack Application Developer, who will Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
An ambitious individual who can work under your own direction towards agreed targets and goals, you have the ability to manage change and to work under stress. You are curious to learn as demonstrated by your up-to-date technical knowledge. You are a good team player and you are familiar with Agile methodologies and principles and/or have experience working in an Agile team. We seek an applicant who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, collaborative environment; an individual who desires creative freedom and the opportunity to work in a high performing team.
As a Full Stack Application Developer, you will:
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- Build applications for IBMers around the world, demonstrating agile and dynamic software support capabilities
- Be responsible for maintenance and improvement of critical IBM internal applications
- Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements/user story analysis, design, and execution
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
- Continually focus on improving the application
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners, and other support functions when required
- The ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and manage stakeholders
- A passion for creative solutions to real user needs and business problems
- Driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, addressing the underlying problem and questioning any assumptions
- The logical approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated and productive, an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Demonstrable experience coaching junior members of your teams
- Solid knowledge of Databases such as MySQL, DB2, Oracle and etc(at least one).
- Solid knowledge of microservices, DevOps.•Strong software engineering, project management knowledge & experience.
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodology and practices, such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming (XP), Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continues Integration, etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge in web development tools such as HTML 5, CSS 3, J2EE features (Servlets, EJBs, etc.) and JQuery
- Proven ability in Web Service implementation (RESTful and SOAP)
- Hands-on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns, knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, and SQL, XML, and JSON
- Knowledge of OOP languages and MVC framework along with the Component Development in Action Script
- Solid knowledge of Java technology, familiar with IO, NIO, Thread, etc. Understand JVM and JMM.
- Be familiar with popular web development frameworks and tools, such as SpringMVC, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, Hibernate, MyBatis, MQ, NoSQL DBs.
- Be familiar with popular development tools, such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.
- Solid knowledge of modeling, design patterns, refactoring, unit test.
Key Job Details
- State: KARNATAKA
- City: Bangalore
- Category: Software Development & Support
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Position Type: Early Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Company:(0063) IBM India Private Limited
- Req ID:341691BR
- Travel Required: No Travel